Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Designer Doors Doesn't Adhere To Hobson's Choice

Designer Doors
If I am not erroneous, buying a home is a huge emotional and financial decision you'll ever make. I suppose nobody is skeptical about it! The ingresses and doors are an important part of any dwelling. When I procured my new abode I wanted to install the supreme quality doorways for the purpose of egressing. And I was adamant to have designer doors in my house. These doors don’t adhere to Hobson's choice and one has an array of options to choose from and one can even place an order to get a door designed.

After browsing the web I decided to install Half Manor doors in all the rooms. My designer doors have hinges on the left hand side and handles to the right. The glass in the doors is 28mm toughened, argon filled, diamond leaded and ratify to building regulations. Since I wanted to have an elegant and clean look for my house, I decided to have creamy white ingresses and for my kitchenette I chose to have an obscure glass hinged to the slabs. All the doors are secured by design XL3 claw lock. These locks are advised by the cops and adhere to the Association of British Insurers (ABI) standard. All the ingresses of my house have golden handles which enhance the elegant and stately look of the house. These have been manufactured with a high specification and strictly conform to the current building (PART L) regulations. In my study room I also decided to have fawn colored Italian integral blinds, which I can control manually by pulling the cord.

All the casement windows in my house feature clear and self-cleaning glass rather than obscure and not toughened glass. The glass has a microscopic encrusting. The coating interacts ideally with sun’s rays and smashes any grime and impurity on the glass. Moreover when it rains, the water does not stay on the glass forming dense droplets. The water sweeps away immediately taking entire dirt particles along with it. The glass also dries instantly without any water strains appearing on the glass.

1 comment: